Mooer SkyVerb Digital Reverb Micro Pedal
Mooer Skyverb Product Overview by GAK
The Skyverb from Mooer delivers beautiful digital reverb with the help of its 32 bit fixed point DSPchip. Onboard you will find 3 modes, Studio, Church and Plate.
The pedals small size makes it perfect if you're struggling for space on your pedalboard.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- High quality digital reverb pedal , using a 32 bit fixed point DSPchip
- Three reverb modes: Studio/ Church/ Plate
- Studio: warm & natural indoor reverb, and the decay knob can show different
- sizes of indoor reverb effects
- Church: church reverb, empty and smooth natural reflex reverberation
- Plate:plate reverb, let the steel or gold tinsel vibrate and get the man-made
- mixed sound by refering to the vibration frequency
- Full metal shell
- Very small and compact design
- True bypass switch
- Input : 1/ 4”monaural j ack (impedance: 470 )
- Out put : 1/ 4”monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirement s: AC adapt er 9 V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw:128 mA
- Dimensi ons: 93. 5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight : 170g
Great inexpensive reverb pedal. Easy to use and has good tones.