Mooer Thunderball Bass Overdrive Pedal
Mooer Thunderball Product Overview by GAK
The Thunderball is a Bass Overdrive pedal from Mooer with two working modes; classic Fuzz tone and an old style overload Distortion.
The pedals small size makes it perfect if you're struggling for pace on your pedalboard.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 2.2M Ohms )
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 2.2k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
- Accessories: Owner's Manual
It's tiny but does produce a noticeable difference from a 'clean' bass sound to completely distorted white noise. Not sure what difference between fuzz and distortion there is, but Im inexperienced with these things and tend to keep the setting low. Reliability over time will decide whether this deserves another star to its rating