Mooer Trelicopter Optical Tremolo Pedal
Mooer Trelicopter Product Overview by GAK
The Mooer Trelicopter is a tiny but powerful optical tremolo which utilises bias control to alter the tremolo. Onboard you will find speed and depth controls which help you to shape the Tremolo further.
The pedals small size makes it perfect if you're struggling for space on your pedalboard.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Classic optical tremolo with huge range of speeds and depths
- BIAS knob brings various color of the tremolo sound
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- nput: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 5mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g