Mooer Varimolo Digital Tremolo Pedal
Mooer Varimolo Product Overview by GAK
The Mooer Audio Varimolo digital tremolo pedal is a compact pedal that gives you three distinct tremolo sounds: NORMAL, FILTER and VARIABLE. NORMAL is, as the name suggests, a conventional tremolo tone, while FILTER adds a psychedelic edge the effect. VARIABLE creates rhythmic changes from the original speed for a more dynamic and unpredictable overall sound.
The Varimolo utilises the latest digital technology and excellent circuit design to greatly reduces the noise generated by the traditional analog tremolo pedals. With true bypass design, you can put it into your effect chain and need not worry about any signal loss.
Be aware that Mooer Audio Micro Series pedals are too small for a battery so you will need a 9V adaptor.
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug),
- recommended to use Mooer Micro Power
- Current Draw: 130 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 145g
- Normal: A normal tremolo effect
- Filter: Adds a sweeping filter sound to tremolo effect
- Variable: Adds rhythmic variations to tremolo effect