Mooer Black Truck Multi Effects Pedal
Incredibly versatile and useful as a tool for all styles of music, Mooer Black Truck has been designed with a carefully selected array of popular analog pedals from the Mooer Micro series to make up the compressor, overdrive and EQ modules. A brand new "amp like" analog hi-gain distortion has been developed specifically for this product, which in itself, covers a huge spectrum of tonal possibilities. The analog modules are complemented well by a digital multi-modulation pedal and a digital ambience engine, simply named SPACE, which consists of a high quality digital delay and a stereo reverb.
Following feedback from last year's release, Black Truck has an independent level control added to its dedicated cab sim output and a brand-new algorithm behind the tuner, providing more precise tuning at a faster speed than ever before.
- 6 effects pedals built into 1 unit. Compressor, Overdrive, Distortion, EQ, modulation,
- Built-in precision guitar tuner
- Tap tempo synchronization
- Integrated effects loop for connecting external pedals or 4-cable method connection with an amplifier
- Stereo outputs
- Dedicated direct output with speaker simulation and an independent volume
- Control for connection to a mixing desk, computer or headphones
- Includes a carry case for easy transportation
I bought this pedal board following the reviews on YouTube ,guitar magazines etc, It took some adjusting and fiddling with ,but overall ,the effects are very good ,particularly if you don't want amp modelling to cover the sound of your tube amp set up .the four cable method described in the manual is the best option overall for getting the best out of this pedal board ,it loses a star as no power supply was provided with the unit ,which is a bit stingy for a two hundred and twenty pound unit .