Mooer GE150 Amp Modelling Multi-Effects Pedal
Introducing the the MOOER GE150 - the standard in compact and portable multi effects. Featuring the same high-quality amp models, effects, and intuitive UI expected from the GE Series of multi effects pedals but with an ultra-lightweight, compact design that fits in most gig bags and backpacks - all without sacrificing crucial features such as third-party IR loading!
Offering support for USB OTG (on-the-go), users can record directly in to their compatible smartphone or tablet or go directly in to a Mac or PC via the USB cable.
- 55 high-quality amp models from the Micro Preamp series. Supports third-party impulse response files to get the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp
- Up to 9 effect types with 151 different effects total
- Tap Tempo function
- Expression pedal allows you to control multiple values by one touch
- Firmware update via USB port
- Fully functioning LOOPER with 80-second capacity
- Headphone output for silent practice
- 40 drum rhythms and 10 metronome options
- Auxiliary audio input and built-in tuner
No upgrades available
Decent amp modeller
Good value for the money.
It's a quality pedal. Clean sounds are very good. Too many so so distorted sounds. Capable of lots of tweeking. Nice clear screen. Good easy looper. Software/firmware updates poorly explained. Live use hampered by not being able to jump to different patches easily. A few tweeks from manufacturer could make this a great box. As it is it's good value pedal but not a geat pedal. Do your homework.
Great little multi effects pedal, easy to use and sounds excellent