Mooer GE150 Amp Modelling Multi-Effects Pedal
Introducing the the MOOER GE150 - the standard in compact and portable multi effects. Featuring the same high-quality amp models, effects, and intuitive UI expected from the GE Series of multi effects pedals but with an ultra-lightweight, compact design that fits in most gig bags and backpacks - all without sacrificing crucial features such as third-party IR loading!
Offering support for USB OTG (on-the-go), users can record directly in to their compatible smartphone or tablet or go directly in to a Mac or PC via the USB cable.
- 55 high-quality amp models from the Micro Preamp series. Supports third-party impulse response files to get the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp
- Up to 9 effect types with 151 different effects total
- Tap Tempo function
- Expression pedal allows you to control multiple values by one touch
- Firmware update via USB port
- Fully functioning LOOPER with 80-second capacity
- Headphone output for silent practice
- 40 drum rhythms and 10 metronome options
- Auxiliary audio input and built-in tuner
No upgrades available
Really good little pedal for the price. Lots of nice presets and easy to use and customise your own.
Decent amp modeller
Good value for the money.
It's a quality pedal. Clean sounds are very good. Too many so so distorted sounds. Capable of lots of tweeking. Nice clear screen. Good easy looper. Software/firmware updates poorly explained. Live use hampered by not being able to jump to different patches easily. A few tweeks from manufacturer could make this a great box. As it is it's good value pedal but not a geat pedal. Do your homework.
Great little multi effects pedal, easy to use and sounds excellent