Mooer GE300 LITE Amp Modelling Multi-Effects Pedal
The Mooer GE300 LITE starts with 108 digital amp models based on MOOER’s non-linear amp modelling technology, 43 factory cab sims, a full-featured IR loader, and a full complement of classic and modern effects that can be expanded upon by taking advantage of MOOER’s GE Labs and MOOER Studio platforms. All of these features are controlled using a triple-mode eight footswitch setup with assignable LED colours and functions with thirteen effects blocks and 255 preset banks to save and organize all of or your settings.
TONE CAPTURE is also included in the GE300 LITE to allow digital recreations of guitars, amplifiers, and speaker cabinets. AMP MODE allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier, GUITAR MODE enables you to capture the EQ characteristics of your instrument, and CAB MODE provides an all-in-one tool to sample speaker cabinets and create your own IR files.
All of these elements are driven by dual SHARC DSP chips with an intuitive UI and a whole host of professional control features and I/O options that gives you full control whether on stage or in the studio. Additional features include a programmable stereo effects loop, 30-second looper station, external device switching, direct USB audio and more!
Check out the official demo video to hear tones and learn more!
- Includes high-quality preamp models with room for more by using Tone Capture, GE Labs, and the MOOER Studio platform.
- 164 high-quality classic and modern effects featuring MOOER’s popular compression and noise reduction modules.
- 43 IR-based factory speaker cab models with room for third-party impulse response files.
- Support for up to two external expression pedals, MIDI IN/Out and a variety of other input/output options.
- 30-second capacity looper and built-in tuner
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing.