Mooer Reverie Reverb Pro Twin Pedal
Mooer Reverie Reverb Product Overview by GAK
The Mooer Reverie Reverb is a dual Footswitch, stereo input and output reverb pedal with storable presets and a myriad of adjustable parameters. These make the Twin series appealing to musicians from all different walks of life. Due to their flexibility and wide range of possibilities they can fit in well with all kinds of rig setups.
Moving into the realm of higher fidelity effects, the twin series uses floating-point DSP chips, which can handle very complex algorithms so that the overall tone is significantly improved over Mooer's previous digital pedals.
- Input: monaural jack (impedance: 1Meg Ohms)
- Output: monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1k
- Sampling precision: 32bit
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug), recommended to use Mooer Micro Power.
- Current Draw: 130mA
- Dimensions: 106mm(D) x96mm(W) x53mm(H)
- Weight: 450g
- The high quality DSP chip makes sure the high quality of reverb sound
- Five reverb modes --- each could be mixed with five different modulation effects.
- The preset function: it is convenient to preset five reverb sounds you like.
- Special Pan Mod function: to enjoy the acoustic image changing effect of the stereo.
- The design of double footswitches makes it easier to change the tones, which is convenient for the live show.
- Tap Tempo function: makes it much easier to adjust the rate.
- Two-channel stereo for input and output connectors.
Great little PEDAL does what what I want it to do great