Moog Etherwave Plus Theremin Synthesizer
Control your gear with a wave of your hand! The newest member of the Moog Etherwave Theremin family is also the newest member of our Controller family. The Etherwave Plus extends the Theremin's gestural playing technique to the world of analog synthesis and beyond. Control synthesizers and effects while playing the Theremin or use as a stand-alone CV (Control Voltage) controller. Note: Mic stands are sold separately. They are necessary to properly operate theremins. Already own an Etherwave Standard? Upgrades are available.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Etherwave Plus has all the great features and tone of our standard Etherwave theremin.
- The "Plus" makes it an ideal controller and performance instrument:
- Pitch & Volume CV Outputs - control a different CV parameter with each hand
- Gate Output - trigger envelopes and other events
- Pitch Preview/Headphone Output - with volume control, lets you hear your note before the audience does.
- Power LED - instant visual power status on dark stages
- The CV outputs control signals are proportional to the pitch and volume of the Theremin's audio signal. Connect to the pitch and volume CV inputs of a Little Phatty, Voyager or other analog synthesizer for a completely new way to play your synth. These CV signals are not limited to pitch and volume control. Route them to any CV destination and create a new world of expression. Control anything from the cutoff frequency of a Moog Ladder Filter or the LFO Amount on a Moogerfooger Ring Modulator to the stereo panning on a Minimoog Voyager.