Moog Minifooger MF Flange Pedal
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pedal £99.00
DigiTech Polara Reverb Pedal £104.00
Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah Pedal £101.00
DigiTech Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String Effect Pedal £94.00
DigiTech Drop Polyphonic Drop Tune Pedal £94.00
T-Rex Karma Boost Pedal £90.40
Truetone V3 Tap Delay Pedal £90.00
Boss PW-3 Compact Wah Pedal £97.88
DigiTech Obscura Altered Delay Pedal £107.00
Maxon OD-808X Extreme Overdrive Pedal £98.02
Electro-Harmonix Cock Fight Cocked Talking Wah Pedal £107.00
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Pedal £107.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Rate: At Minimum position sweeps are gradual and fluid. As rate is increased, the movement becomes tighter and more focused. At maximum position, the modulation sound becomes is rapid and transitions to hard, percussive pulsing.
Depth: Determines the amount of modulation applied to the delay time. As depth is increased, the sound transitions from light motion and phasing all the way into massive multi-octave sweeps.
Time: At maximum position you can easily craft traditional or vocal, metallic flange sounds. As the Time control position is reduced, delay time is increased and sounds become thicker and warmer. At Minimum position, the MF Flange is capable of approaching analog chorus.
Feedback:This control brings focus and resonance to the sweep of a sound. At minimum position, sweeps are smooth and neutral. At medium position, sweeps begin to peak musically. At maximum position, the sound of a sweep becomes rigid and metallic.
TYPE: The lower position subtracts feedback from the input signal mixer and output dry signal creating a more vocal sound. In the Upper position, feedback is positively summed with the input signal and dry signal, producing a more traditional flanger sound.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Moog Minifooger MF Flange Pedal Additional Overview:
- MONO/STEREO SWITCH:
- -To access both outputs (in bypass), you will need to remove the bottom of the MF Chorus and set this switch to Stereo. Then use a ¼" TRS to TS insert cable or TRS to TS splitter.
- -WARNING: When set to Stereo and in bypass, excessive loading may occur. To avoid this, set this switch to Mono. A stereo output will still be present.
- True Bypass
- 100% analog wide-range Flange
- Extreme time and phase manipulation possibilities
- Mono or Stereo out
- Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
Moog Minifooger MF Flange Pedal Spec
- PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS (Specifications subject to change)
- SIGNAL PATH: 100% Analog
- BYPASS TYPE: True bypass
- POWER: 9VD
- WEIGHT: 18oz (0.5kg)
- ENCLOSURE: Cast aluminum
- DIMENSIONS: D=5.75" (14.4 cm) W=3.25" (8.3 cm) H=2.25" (5.8 cm)
- DELAY TIME: <0.540mS - 16mS (0.340-20mS with modulation)
- LFO RATE : <.025Hz - >11Hz
- LFO SHAPE: Exponentiated Triangle
- EXPRESSION: Controls Time (Max Input level 5VDC)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: >1 MegaOhm
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 1000 Ohm Max
- MAX INPUT LEVEL: 7.5dBÎ¼
- MAX OUTPUT LEVEL: 10dBÎ¼
- CURRENT: 18mA Nominal / 22mA Max
- STEREO OUTPUT MODES:
- TYPE SWITCH UP - Left (Mono) Output = Dry Wet / Right Output = Dry - Wet
- TYPE SWITCH DOWN - Left (Mono) Output = Dry - Wet / Right Output = Dry Wet