Motu 24Ai 24 Channel USB/AVB Ethernet audio interface
Motu 24Ai 24 Channel USB/AVB Ethernet audio interface Overview
Serving as an audio interface, analog-to-digital converter, or standalone mixer, the 24Ai combines 24 channels of very high-quality, balanced analog input with three banks of ADAT optical digital I/O for a total of 72 channels (48 inputs plus 24 outputs) in a single rack space. With industry-leading dynamic range and on-board, large console style mixing, the 24Ai delivers audio class compliant connectivity through USB 2.0 that is USB 3.0 and iOS compatible. Analog inputs are supplied on convenient multi-channel D-sub and Phoenix connectors for studio and industrial installations. Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb. The unit's extensive routing grid patches ins to outs, or splits inputs to multiple destinations. Use the 24Ai as a stand-alone mixer and control everything from the 24Ai's innovative web app running on your iPadGäó, iPhoneGäó, tablet, smart phone, and laptop. Connect a second MOTU AVB interface (24Ao, 1248, 8M or 16A) with a simple Ethernet cable. Add more I/O with the MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately). Build an AVB audio network with multiple switches and sub-millisecond latency, even over long cable runs. Stream hundreds of channels among devices and computers on the network. From initial tracking to final mastering, the 24Ai delivers superb sound quality, state-of-the-art operation, and reliable performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 72 simultaneous audio channels - 24 high-quality, balanced analog inputs on three banks of multi-channel connectors (DB-25 D-sub and Phoenix), plus three banks of 8-channel ADAT optical for 48 inputs and 24 outputs.
- Universal connectivity - Connects to a computer with audio class compliant high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Discovery app and web app software works with any host audio software.
- On-board 32-bit floating point DSP with large console style mixing and effects - Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb with sends, plus modeled analog EQ and compression, gate, and reverb.
- System expansion and audio networking - Add a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (24Ao, 1248, 8M or 16A) with a simple Cat-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately). Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (hundreds of meters). Stream hundreds of audio channels among devices and computers on the network.
- Flexible matrix routing and splitting - Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer, plus any devices on the AVB network.
- Web app control - Control on-board DSP, mixing, device settings, and network audio routing from web app software running in your favorite browser on a laptop, tablet or smart phone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network.
- Stand-alone mixing with wireless control - Connect an Apple Airport™ or other Wi-Fi router directly to the 24Ai with a standard Ethernet cable and control the 24Ai's powerful mixing and DSP effects from your smart phone or tablet, without a computer. Great for live sound mixing.