MOTU Stage B16 AVB USB Audio Interface
Over the years it has been increasingly the case that MOTU Audio Interfaces have been used as much for live sound as for studio work. The outstanding sonic performance and flexible networking options found on the AVB range has meant that they have quickly found favour with artists such as Take That, Ellie Goulding, Mark Ronson and The Chemical Brothers for major arena tours and festivals. With the Stage-B16 MOTU present a unit that is purposely designed for the Live Performance market.
Stage-B16 is a flexible stage box, stand-alone mixer and audio interface with studio-quality analog performance up to 192 kHz, powerful DSP for mixing and effects processing, and connectivity to a digital snake, audio network or host computer through AVB Ethernet or class compliant, high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). A sturdy, 2-rack space chassis provides 16 studio-grade, front-panel mic inputs with individual preamps and 48V phantom power, 8 line-level analog outs on XLRs, 4 channels of AES/EBU digital output and phones. Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb. Operate Stage-B16 as a stage box, stand-alone mixer or audio interface and control everything from MOTU's innovative AVB web app software running on your iPadGäó, iPhoneGäó, tablet, smartphone, and laptop. Connect a second Stage-B16 or other MOTU AVB interface with a simple Ethernet cable. Add more I/O with the MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately). Build an AVB audio network with multiple switches and sub-millisecond latency, even over long cable runs up to 100 meters. From stage to studio, the Stage-B16 delivers superb sound quality, state-of-the-art operation, and reliable performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Three products in one "š DSP-equipped stage box with AVB Ethernet "digital snake" connectivity, 2) 12-bus digital mixer with wireless control and 3) universally compatible audio interface for Mac and Windows.
- Studio-quality analog performance up to 192 kHz "š For example, the XLR analog outputs produce 123 dB dynamic range.
- 16 studio-grade mic inputs "š Each equipped with individual preamps, 48V phantom power and -20dB pad. Also includes eight analog outs on XLRs, 4 channels of AES/EBU output and phones.
- On-board 32-bit floating point DSP with large console style mixing and effects "š Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb with sends, plus modeled analog EQ and compression, gate, and reverb.
- Web app control "š Control on-board DSP, mixing, device settings, and network audio routing from innovative web app software running in your favorite browser on a laptop, tablet or smartphone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network.
- Stand-alone mixing with wireless control "š Connect an Apple Airport"š or other Wi-Fi router directly to the Stage-B16 with a standard Ethernet cable and control the powerful routing, mixing and DSP effects from your smartphone or tablet, without a computer.
- System expansion and audio networking "š Add a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M or 16A) with a simple Cat-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately). Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (hundreds of meters). Stream hundreds of audio channels among devices and computers on the network.
- Universal connectivity "š Connects to your computer with high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0). Class-compliant firmware and industry standard drivers work with any audio software.
No upgrades available