MOTU UltraLite AVB USB Audio Interface
Motu UltraLite AVB Overview by GAK
The Motu UltraLite AVB is an 18 x 18 USB/ AVB Audio Interface with DSP Mixing, Wifi control and Audio Networking, an ideal interface for small and large professional studios alike. Featuring 36 simultaneous audio channels, 2 microphone inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 6 line inputs & 8 line outputs, the Motu UltraLite AVB is a very versatile compact device that would fit nicely into any studio.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 36 simultaneous audio channels
- Best-in-class analog audio quality
- Universal connectivity
- DSP-powered mixing
- Modeled analog EQ and compression
- Web app control
- Stand-alone mixing with wireless control
- Comprehensive metering
- The UltraLite AVB sets a new standard for analog audio performance in a mobile audio interface. The eight balanced analog outputs deliver a stunning 117 dB dynamic range. This level of measured performance had previously only been available in audio interfaces that cost thousands of dollars. The UltraLite AVB connects to your computer with audio class compliant hi-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS) for across-the-board compatibility now and in the future. Alternately, if you have a Mac running OS X Yosemite (10.10) or later, you can use a standard Ethernet cable for operation as an audio interface. Either way, the UltraLite AVB is compatible with all audio software. The mixer in the UltraLite AVB is a complete departure from earlier models. In fact, it's identical to the mixer found in MOTU's flagship 1248 and 16A interfaces. If you know your way around a large-format mixing console, you'll feel right at home. If you've ever wished to mix on a large console, the driver's seat is now yours. British analog mixing consoles are renowned for their musical EQ profiles. The UltraLite AVB meticulously models these classic EQs to give you the very same, magical EQ response found on these coveted desks. Each input channel also provides a classic compressor with peak/RMS operation.
- Groups and the Main Mix bus are equipped with MOTU's Leveler™, an accurate model of the legendary Teletronix™ LA-2A™ optical leveling amplifier, known for its highly sought-after Automatic Gain Control (AGC) characteristics.