MOTU ZBox Guitar Pickup Impedance Adapter
The MOTU ZBox matches the output impedance ("Z") of your guitar to the impedance of a non-amp input, such as the mic/instrument preamp inputs on your audio interface. Without proper impedance matching, your guitar won't sound natural or "feel right".
The MOTU Z Box features authentic matching circuits that emulate the two-jack switching network found on many classic amplifiers, complete with analog simulation of the input tube grid. Only ZBox delivers the most authentic amplifier impedance matching available for the absolute truest sound and "feel" from your guitar.
ZBox is the "missing link" for digital guitar processing, providing the hardware-driven input characteristics required to truly emulate a real guitar amp.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Restores natural guitar tone
- No extra cables required
- No power required
- No software or drivers required
- Simple to use
- Plug and play operation with any guitar
- Sturdy, lightweight metal housing (1 x 1.75 x 2.5 inches)
- Built-in 16-inch cable with quarter-inch plug for connection to any guitar input
- Authentic matching circuits that emulate two-jack switching networks on lassic guitar amps
- Works with audio interfaces equipped with preamps (Mac or PC)
- Works with other devices with guitar ("instrument") inputs (wireless transmitters, mixers, etc.)