MXL 603 Instrument Microphone, Pair
Designed with professional and working musicians in mind, the 603 Instrument Microphone Pair delivers the natural acoustic properties you need for overhead drums, piano, string instruments, and more.
Sharing characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of the price, a transformerless design provides a solid bottom and an extremely open top end sound. The MXL 603 Pair even handles guitar amp recordings!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Transformerless design
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron gold diaphragm
- Comes with carrying case & two shockmounts
- 3-year warrant
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power ( /-4V)
- Size: 22mm x 133mm/5.24 in. x .87 in.
- Weight: 0.3 lbs/136.08g (individual mic weight)
- Metal Finish: Silver
No upgrades available