MXL CR20 Condenser Microphone
MXL Product Overview
The CR20 offers unmatched flexibility and performance for multi-track vocal and instrumental studio recordings. At the flip of a switch, the sonic characteristics of the MXL CR20 instantly change from crisp and clear with detailed high-end to warm and balanced with a rich bottom-end, similar to the buttery tone of vintage tube microphones.
In a sleek black and chrome finish, the CR20 adds class and style to any studio without sacrificing durability or function. Two layers of alloy mesh shield the sensitive condenser capsule from moisture and vocal plosives.
The MXL CR20 includes a standard hard-mount mic stand adapter and microfiber cleaning cloth, and is carefully packed in impact-resistant foam, housed in a rugged hard-plastic case.
- Type: Pressure-Gradient Condenser Mic
- Capsule Size: 22mm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm: Gold sputtered, 6 micron
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 145dB
- Sensitivity: -38dB re 1 V/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ±4V
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Equivalent Noise: 16dB (A weighted IEC 651)
- Current Consumption: 5.5mA
- Size: 50mm x 178mm
- Weight: 0.705 lb (320g)
- Metal Finish: Black and Black Chrome