MXL DX-2 Dual Capsule Variable Dynamic Microphone
MXL Product Overview
The MXL DX-2 is the first dual capsule dynamic microphone that allows you to tailor the sound from one capsule to the other and all points in between, so that you can easily customise your sound. The front of the microphone is a flat-faced, side-address design which places the microphone capsules close to the sound for optimal pickup, while the opposite side has the crossfade knob, making adjustments a breeze. Capsule 1's super cardioid large capsule design captures the warmth and fullness of your instrument while Capsule 2's cardioid small capsule offers superb mid range and high end detail.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Type: Dual Capsule Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 14kHz
- Polar pattern: Super Cardiod, Cardiod
- Sensitivity: -52 dB re 1 V/Pa, -54 dB re 1 V/Pa
- Impedance: 400 ohms/600 ohms
- Size: 43mm x 156mm/ 1.73 in. x 6.14 in
- Weight: 0.45lbs/204 g
- Metal Finish: Dark Metallic Grey and Black