MXL Genesis HE Condenser Microphone
MXL Product Overview
An overview of the MXL Genesis FET HE Condenser Microphone by GAK.
The MXL Genesis HE is a masterfully engineered tube microphone that cuts beautifully through the mix with spectacular detail. The MXL Genesis FET HE Condenser Microphone is perfect for recording professionals and musicians who praise the Genesis for its clean highs, warm mids, and tight bottom-end. This award-winner makes magnificent recordings for any singer or genre. The rich vintage tone is attributed in part to the genuine Mullard 12AT7 tube. Vocals stay above the other tracks, with little or no EQ needed.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Type: Tube condenser mic (Mullard 12AT7)
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule size: 32mm/1.26 in
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Pre-Attenuation: Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130 dB/140 dB (0dB, -10 dB pad)
- Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply included
- Size: 59mm x 240mm/2.32 in. x 9.45 in.
- Weight: 1.55 lbs/703g
- Metal Finish: Silver Frost with Chrome Grill
No upgrades available
Definitely delivers the valve sound