MXL R144 HE Condenser Microphone
MXL Product Overview
An overview of the MXL R144 HE Condenser Microphone by GAK
The MXL 990 HE remains one of the industry's most ground-breaking microphones. The first high quality condenser microphone to come into reach of working musicians, the MXL 990 HE has a FET preamp and a large diaphragm for truly professional sound quality in both digital and analog recordings. The MXL R144 HE Condensor Microphone is an incerdibly high quality microphone for its price and continues to astound artists with its silky, high end and tight, solid low and midrange reproduction.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Tube Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ( /- 4V)
- Size: 60mm x 130mm / 2.36 in. x 5.11 in.
- Weight: 1.2 lbs / 544.3g
- Metal Finish: Silver Frost body and Chrome Grill