MXL R144 Ribbon Microphone
Incorporating a Figure 8 polar pattern and a 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon, the R144 offers breathtaking sound for vocal and instrument recordings and is an excellent microphone for broadcast applications.
The R144 also performs brilliantly on acoustic instruments, strings, and horns and offers high SPL capability, outstanding side rejection and precise directivity.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Figure 8 polar pattern for outstanding side rejection and precise directivity
- High SPL capability
- Delivers unbelievably natural sound and stunning realism to vocal and instrument recordings
- Distinctive body design with purple and chrome metal finish
- Includes R144 ribbon microphone, shockmount, carrying case, cleaning cloth, manual & application guide
- Type: Ribbon Velocity Microphone
- Ribbon Element: 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon
- Ribbon Length: 47mm
- Frequency Range: 20Hz -17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Sensitivity: -56 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: >1500 Ohms
- Max SPL for 0.1% THD: >130 dB @1 kHz
- Size: 47mm x 171mm/1.85 in. x 6.75 in.
- Weight: 400g/0.85 lbs
- Metal Finish: Purple and chrome