MXL 2003A Condenser Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Another MXL winner that puts pricier mics to shame, the 2003A is a go-to tool for those critical recording applications like acoustic guitar, where clarity, presence, and detail are deal breakers.
A switch selectable bass cut and -10 dB pad provide additional recording options, and a transformerless FET preamp will please the pickiest engineers with its smooth and even response.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Vintage modeled capsule design
- Balanced transformerless output for low-noise operation
- Bass roll-off switch set to 150Hz at 6 dB/octave
- Attenuation -10 dB pad switch
- Comes with MXL-56 high-isolation shockmount
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -42.9 dB re 1 V/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: -11 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 83 dB
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 152 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power ( /- 4V)
- Current Consumption: 6.6mA
- Size: 50mm x 190mm/1.97 in. x 7.48 in.
- Weight: 453.59g/1 lb
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill