MXL V67G Condenser Microphone
Old school tube mellow" is often used to describe the sound of the V67GS. Designed mainly for vocals, the V67GS combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer/coupled output for an open and pure sound.
The V67GS comes through with killer vocals even in front of a busy mix and has great stage appeal with a gold-plated round grill and distinctive, vintage body. You'll be amazed by the sound this cleverly-designed microphone provides and pleasantly pleased with the price.
Now with pad/roll off switches added for even more versatility.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Comes complete with mic stand adapter
- Transformer-balanced output for smooth sound
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Solid state preamp
- Optional MXL-57 isolation shockmount available
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ( /- 4V)
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill