MXL V67i Condenser Microphone
A large, dual diaphragm version of our legendary V67G, the V67i has a unique, patent-pending design with two selectable diaphragms. It's like having two mics in one - with the front side having a warm, opulent sound, and the back side simulating some of the brighter more airy sounding characteristics of early tube mics.
If you're looking for several quality microphones but are on a limited budget, look no further. The V67i will give you killer results.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two switch-selectable 32mm large capsules (warm or bright)
- Solid state preamp
- Bass roll-off switch set to 150Hz at 6 dB/octave
- Attenuation -10 dB pad switch
- Comes with mic stand adapter & wooden storage case
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 and 8 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -6 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power ( /- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 184mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold Grill