MXL V87 Condenser Microphone
Artists and musicians are raving about the MXL V87, a low-noise, big body condenser microphone designed for the most critical recording applications.
Engineered with a FET preamp and transformer-balanced output, the V87 provides extremely high levels of tone quality. This moderately priced mic provides a punchy midrange, full low-end and offers immaculate audio quality for both vocal and instrument performances.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Transformer-balanced output for smooth sound
- 8.5 dB low-noise circuitry
- Large gold diaphragm
- Classic warmth
- Comes with custom pop filter & shockmount
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 8.5 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 136 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power ( /- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 190mm/1.85 in. x 7.48 in.
- Weight: 1.1 lbs/498.95g
- Metal Finish: Nickel plated
No upgrades available