MXR M238 ISO-Brick Pedal Board Power Supply
The MXR Iso-Brick Power Supply is a small and lightweight way to give you board tons of quiet, noise free DC power. Meaning you won't need to crowd or weigh down your pedalboard to get things running.
Ten outputs, each fully isolated, eliminate gig-ending ground loop noise. Whether analogue or digital, positive or negative ground, this power box has got your pedal basses covered.
Six 9V outputs, two 18V outputs, and two variable 6VGÇô15V outputs to accommodate a variety of voltage and current requirements.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 10 fully-isolated outputs
- Quiet, noise-free operation
- Powers a wide range of pedal types-digital and analog, positive and negative ground
- (2) 9V outputs @ 100mA, (2) 9V @ 300mA, (2) 9V @ 450mA, (2) 18V @ 250mA, and (2) variable outputs adjustable from 6V to 15V @ 250mA "¢ Variable outputs can be used to emulate drained battery effect
- On/off and connection status LEDs
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year