MXR M238 ISO-Brick Pedal Board Power Supply
The MXR Iso-Brick Power Supply is a small and lightweight way to give you board tons of quiet, noise free DC power. Meaning you won't need to crowd or weigh down your pedalboard to get things running.
Ten outputs, each fully isolated, eliminate gig-ending ground loop noise. Whether analogue or digital, positive or negative ground, this power box has got your pedal basses covered.
Six 9V outputs, two 18V outputs, and two variable 6VGÇô15V outputs to accommodate a variety of voltage and current requirements.
- 10 fully-isolated outputs
- Quiet, noise-free operation
- Powers a wide range of pedal types-digital and analog, positive and negative ground
- (2) 9V outputs @ 100mA, (2) 9V @ 300mA, (2) 9V @ 450mA, (2) 18V @ 250mA, and (2) variable outputs adjustable from 6V to 15V @ 250mA "¢ Variable outputs can be used to emulate drained battery effect
- On/off and connection status LEDs
No upgrades available
Great power supply all round variable voltage slots very useful
All good. Does as advertised.
Good power supply, small, light weight and no noise, just as is says on the box.
Good apart from 18v AC adapter - cable to short and flimsy