MXR M134 Stereo Chorus Pedal
This gorgeous sounding pedal will remind you how cool chorus can be. Want to add sparkle to clean-toned arpeggios? Animate strummed passages? Widen and fatten distorted power chords? This box will do it all, cleanly and quietly. Set the Rate and Width controls to your liking and then dial in as much effect as you want with the Intensity knob.
You can then shape the tone even further by EQ-ing the modulated frequencies with the Bass and Treble controls. Run in mono or use the stereo outputs for a huge, vibrant sound. If you're looking to preserve the low end of your guitar tone, the MXR Stereo Chorus has got you covered with its Bass Filter button that applies the effect to the high frequencies only.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Footswitch toggles effect on/hardwire bypass (red LED indicates on) -
- Intensity control adjusts overall effect level -
- Rate and Width knobs tailor chorus tone, from subtle and sparkly to lush and watery -
- Bass and Treble knobs EQ the modulated frequencies only -
- Stereo outputs for a huge tonal spread
- Bass Filter button leaves low end intact
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year