MXR M300 Reverb Pedal
The MXR M300 Reverb manages to cram 6 different reverbs into a Phase 90-sized enclosure. Pretty darn impressive! Room, Pad, Plate, Spring, Mod and "Epic" reverbs are selectable by pushing the Tone knob. MXR have given the M300 Reverb Decay and Mix controls as well, ensuring maximum versatility. Other features include a hi-fi analog dry path and an expression output for blending setting configurations. This is an incredibly versatile reverb pedal that is worth every penny. Well done MXR!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Six meticulously crafted reverbs in one pedal
- Hi-fi analog and digital audio paths
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Studio-grade low noise floor
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
- Expression pedal jack for foot control of all knob settings
- Stereo In/Out capability when using TRS cables
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year