MXR M85 Bass Distortion Pedal
The MXR M85 Bass Distortion has been designed in conjunction with indie pedal phenom and Fuzzrocious Pedals founder Ryan Ratajski, this rude little box dishes out big gnarly tones with all the low end your bottom-dwelling heart desires.
MXR and Ryan Ratajski took a famous, nasty sounding distortion circuit and re-jigged it for the modern bass player. Dry
and Wet level controls so you can set the perfect mix for your sonic needs, while regular Tone and Distortion controls let you dial in your drive tone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Co-designed with bass dirt guru/Fuzzrocious Pedals founder Ryan Ratajski "¢ Based on a classic distortion circuit famous for its nasty sound
- Separate Dry and Wet level controls
- Select between Silicon and LED clipping diodes
- Internal control sets the max gain level of LED mode
- Get the sound of a split clean/dirty signal chain in a single box
Fab distortion pedal!