Native Instruments Komplete 12 Production Suite Update
Since its release in 2003, KOMPLETE has undisputedly become an essential purchase for producers, musicians, and sound designers, by bundling a wide range of innovative and high-quality software instruments and effects at an unbeatable price. Each successive KOMPLETE generation offers artists a jolt of inspiration, and the biggest update ever, KOMPLETE 12, is no exception.
- The world's leading production suite: 50+ instruments and effects, more than 25,000 sounds, and over 220 GB of instruments and effects
- Save over 85% of the combined cost of all included products
- MASSIVE X will be made available via download upon its release, at no extra charge
- KONTAKT 6, the latest version of the world's leading sampler
- Start strong with TRK-01 - the creative kick and bass instrument
- SESSION STRINGS 2 is an 11-piece string ensemble with an intimate sound for contemporary tracks.
- MIDDLE EAST, the latest DISCOVERY SERIES addition, brings the traditional sounds of Arabic, Turkish, and Persian instruments to KONTAKT 6.
- EFFECTS-SERIES-MOD PACK brings three classic modulation effects right up to date with brand new features
favouriteslike MASSIVE, ABSYNTH 5, FMB, GUITAR RIG 5 PRO, and many other go-to instruments and effects
- Easy installation from one hard drive
- Easy setup, activation, and updating via Native Access
- Optimized for use with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard
- Seamless integration with MASCH I NE software and hardware
- Works with any DAW
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year