Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 Controller Keyboard
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 Controller Keyboard Product Overview By GAK
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 controller keyboard is the latest addition to the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol series.
The NI Komplete Kontrol S88 features a fully weighted, 88 note, professional grade hammer action keys. Komplete Kontrol S88 is a Komplete instrument, meaning it's the perfect hardware to complement Komplete software. The intuitive controls, powerful hands on functionality, and pro grade keyboard make this a serious choice for any individual or studio using Komplete.
Prior to the release of the Komplete controllers, harnessing the power of Komplete software from a regular controller keyboard was impossible. But now you can control any parameter, from any instrument, with Komplete hands on control.
NOW INCLUDES KOMPLETE SELECT SOFTWARE
Native Instruments Product Overview
The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series combines smart, elegantly-designed keyboards with advanced control software to form a fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage – matchless control over all your software instruments from one award-winning keyboard.
The KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards augment and advance how you play and compose with a number of unique innovations.
-Native Browser – Browse and load your entire library of KOMPLETE and VST instruments from a single, unified interface.
-Native Map® technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE or NKS instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs.
-Light Guide – The innovative LEDs above the keys mirror key switches and sound and sample types across the keyboard for all KOMPLETE and NKS instruments.
-Smart Play lets you play chords with single keys or map the keyboard to musical scales, and create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator.
Multiply your creative potential when you use MASCHINE and KOMPLETE together. Combine them and experience true creative unity – get unified browsing, automatic parameter mapping, and intelligent keys and pads with plug-and-play simplicity. All the power and sound of each platform in perfect sync at your fingertips with a hardware workflow you won’t find anywhere else.
- Supreme-quality Fatar keybed gives superior feel over competing keyboards and high quality encoders offer total control of all key software parameters
- Light Guide key illumination and Clear View display deliver a unique visual perspective on the creative process
- Includes KOMPLETE SELECT - a premium collection of 10 instruments and effects worth Â£900 when purchased separately, featuring professional, production-ready sounds for all styles of music
- Full support for VST instruments, unparalleled integration with any KOMPLETE and NKS Instruments
- KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES continues its evolution. The new KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 adds an 88-key professional-grade, fully-weighted, hammer action keyboard to the S-SERIES family. All-new Native Standard Kontrol (NKS) opens the KOMPLETE KONTROL system to all software instrument developers and establishes a new standard in software/hardware integration. Advanced VST integration adds intelligent parameter mapping to plug-ins out of the box. Now, the entire spectrum of software instruments can come to life under your fingertips in an entirely new way - more intuitive, expressive and inspirational than ever before.
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service pack, 32/64-bit), Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
- Mac OS® X 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update), Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Requires power connection (adapter included)
- Pro-grade Fatar keybed with supreme aftertouch - chose between 25/49/61 key synth action and the new S88 with fully weighted hammer-action
- Tag-based browsing across KOMPLETE and NKS Instruments directly from the hardware
- Main KOMPLETE and NKS Instrument parameters pre-map to touch-sensitive controller knobs via Native Map
- Multi-color Light Guide reveals advanced features of KOMPLETE and NKS Instruments and provides performance feedback
- Expressive, highly flexible touch strip controls with advanced physics
- Clear View display shows all the most important details at a glance
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys or map the whole key range to scales
- Full support for VST instrument loading within the KOMPLETE KONTROL environment, including preset attribute tagging and custom parameter mappings
- Full access to the host transport control without stepping out of your creative workflow â–º Includes KOMPLETE SELECT - a premium selection of 10 instruments and effects
- Browse and load VST plug-ins straight from the Komplete Kontrol SW, with instrument parameters auto-mapped to the control knobs, and full access to all Smart Play features. Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) is Native Instruments' new, easy-to-use, extendable instrument format that represents a major leap forward for deep plug-in
- integration. It allows KONTAKT and VST instrument developers to integrate their plug-ins with KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE hardware and software at the same deep level as KOMPLETE Instruments. This means third-party software instruments get full parameter mapping, and can take advantage of exclusive KOMPLETE KONTROL technology such as Light Guide. Many third-party developers are already implementing NKS technology into their instruments, and the list of partners is growing constantly.