Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Black
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Black With Komplete 11
The Maschine Mikro and Komplete bundle is the perfect entry into the world of music production.
Next day delivery
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Black Product Overview By GAK
Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE, giving you tactile, hands-on control for beat production, sampling and performance. The MIKRO now comes bundled with
Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your MASCHINE hardware.
What does Maschine Mikro do?
MASCHINE MIKRO is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware - now updated with new,
Native Instrument Product Overview
MASCHINE and KOMPLETE form an unstoppable production team. Browse and load KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects into MASCHINE. Hook up a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard and perform melodies, chords, and arpeggios on a luxurious Fatar keybed – all in perfect sync with MASCHINE’S acclaimed groove production workflow. A fully physical production experience – become unstoppable.
Explore the entire the MASCHINE family – integrated software/hardware systems for advanced, intuitive groove production. Cutting-edge MASCHINE 2 software features a powerful audio engine, unlimited groups and effects sends, multicore support, MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths, scale, arp, and chord functions, and much more. And three flavours of hardware deliver the perfect beat making tool for every studio.
MASCHINE MIKRO’s responsive multi-colour pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Its compact size and bus-powered operation mean you’re in control no matter where you are. And the MASCHINE 2 software gives you power that takes you to the furthest reaches of your creativity.
Komplete is one of the most comprehensive software bundles on the market today. From synths to ethnic instruments and everything in between, you'll have an arsenal of sounds at your fingertips
Maschine Mikro MK2 Q & A
How many sounds are on the included software?
The Maschine Mikro comes with over 22GB of sounds, plenty to get you going. You can also upgrade your included software to a full version of Komplete or buy the bundle here
Is it possible to use Maschine Mikro as a standalone instrument?
No, Mikro is a software controller and has to be used with a computer and software
Can you run this controller alongside a midi keyboard
Absolutely, Maschine Mikro can run alongside a controller keyboard
Can you control virtual effects software?
Komplete's virtual effects software can indeed be controlled by Mikro.
GAK Notes Impressive sequencing capabilities allow you to start making music straight out of the box with the included Maschine and Komplete software. This is an awesome addition to any studio setup
- The latest version of MASCHINE MIKRO delivers:
- New hardware - now in black or white, with new multicolored pads
- New 1.8 software - free update, with color coding and new effects
- MASSIVE on board - legendary synth for all MASCHINE users
- The new color-coding lets you 'see' your sounds, and it will turbo-charge your workflow.
- The MASCHINE 1.8 software includes time-stretch and pitch shift capability. Stretch smoothly from one BPM to another, aided by the automatic BPM detection. Or stretch your audio to a specific length - to fit one sample to the same length as another, for example.
- The latest free software update includes new effects, specially selected for beat production. TRANSIENT MASTER, NI's hugely popular dynamics and mixing effect, has now been fully integrated in the MASCHINE 1.8 software. Ideal for positioning drums and percussion, it lets you mix from front to back, giving each sample exactly the right amount of space.
- MASCHINE MIKRO is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware - now updated with new, multi-colored pads, enhanced display and more.
- Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and build tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. MASCHINE MIKRO also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. What's more, you can also run MASCHINE MIKRO as a plug-in in your DAW.
- And check out iMASCHINE - NI's on-the-go beat sketchpad for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Import your iMASCHINE projects to MASCHINE MIKRO to finish your ideas in your studio.
- MASCHINE MIKRO comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments - all fully tagged for easy browsing.
- With the 1.8 MASCHINE update, all MASCHINE MASCHINE MIKRO users get the legendaryMASSIVE* synthesizer - a sonic monster for basses and leads with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds - worth $199 / 179 â‚¬ alone. MASCHINE MIKRO also includesKOMPLETE ELEMENTS, providing more than 1,000 stunning sounds from the flagshipKOMPLETE 8 andKOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE.
- Add extra fuel to your MASCHINE or MASCHINE MIKRO with MASCHINE EXPANSIONS - sonically-specialized packages created by renowned sound designers and artists.
- These ready-to-rumble sample kits consist of drum one-shots, matched kits, multi-sampled instruments and pre-programmed patterns and songs. For instant and exclusive use within MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO..
- MASCHINE MIKRO combines the power and flexibility of MASCHINE software with a fully integrated portable hardware controller.
- Most software functions can be controlled via the hardware , providing a hands-on workflow
- When you're working in your DAW, MASCHINE MIKRO adds a new dimension to your project - explore grooves and rhythms in a fun and intuitive way - just like a hardware groove box
- Total recall of all parameters either in standalone mode or as a plug-in means you can instantly dive back into your project
- Frequent software updates means MASCHINE MIKRO continues to evolve to meet your needs
- Clever shortcuts on the MIKRO hardware controller provide quick access to key functions in the MASCHINE software, which are also easily accessed via the computer's mouse and keyboard.
- 16 highly-sensitive back-lit, multi-colored pads with velocity and after-touch
- One master push encoder for multiple software functions
- One high-contrast, 128 x 64 pixel black-and-white display
- 28 backlit pads for clear visual feedback in the studio or on stage
- Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, plus Kensington lock
- Weighs only 1,2 Kilograms
- With MASCHINE MIKRO you can easily create and arrange patterns using the built-in sequencer.
- Two modes: XOX drum machine step sequencer and MPC-style* live recording
- Clip-based concept for intuitive arrangement of your project into scenes and songs, with assignable color-coding for instant overview
- Classic groove box functions such as 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad-link and note repeat
- MASCHINE MIKRO is based on a high-performance sampler, allowing audio recording of internal or external sources (sound card required), and precise sample playback.
- Sample-length and number of samples only limited by your computer's RAM capacity
- Polyphony up to 32 voices for each sound, with choke, legato and glide options
- Powerful slicing via transient detection, fixed grid, or equal splits with automatic pad assignment
- Offline timestretch and pitchshifting with automatic BPM detection
- Destructive sample editing (e.g. truncate, normalize, reverse, etc)
- Convenient import of your own samples, REX2 files and MPC® programs
- Vintage Sampling Modes emulating the sound of the MPC60® and/ SP1200®
- Optimized recovery of lost samples - point MASCHINE MIKRO to the new location and it will automatically update the location for all samples in that project
- Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz audio when using a high-quality audio interface like KOMPLETE AUDIO 6
- MASCHINE MIKRO hosts any VST or Audio Units plug-ins from Native Instruments or any other manufacturer. Try it out with MASSIVE** - the renowned bass and lead synthesizer included with MASCHINE. Integration is seamless with all instruments and effects in KOMPLETE 8, KOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE, and KOMPLETE ELEMENTS.
- MASCHINE MIKRO hosts any VST or Audio Units plug-ins from Native Instruments and 3rd party manufacturers
- MASCHINE MIKRO supports the new 'NIS' NI sound format - browse and load the presets of all KOMPLETE 8 versions directly from the MASCHINE browser
- One instrument and up to 4 effect plug-ins can be opened in each sound slot - 16 sound slots are available in each of the 8 groups
- Sampler, effects and plug-in parameters can be automated within the MASCHINE software
- An easy-to-use browser lets you tag your own imported samples and gives you instant access to any sound from the extensive MASCHINE library. Assign color coding throughout the library for 'visual tagging' which is also displayed on the pads.
- Over 6 GB of sounds including 18,000 samples, 7,000 one-shots, 400 loops, 300 drum kits with 1,400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments, 170 FX/multi-FX presets, and 60 demo projects
- Contains multi-sampled acoustic instruments including pianos, organs, strings, brass and more
- Browse and load projects, patterns, kits, sounds, and effects with dedicated shortcuts from the hardware, including all KOMPLETE 8 presets
- Swap kits while keeping patterns: try out your beat with new sounds
- MASCHINE MIKRO's built-in effects section contains a powerful arsenal of studio-quality effects to shape and supercharge your sound.
- 23 high-quality effects - including TRANSIENT MASTER, Tape and Tube Saturators, reverbs, filters and EQs plus creative tools such as Grain-Delay, Ice Verb, Freq Shifter
- Chain up to four effects at once, or select a sampler or VST /AU instrumen