Native Instruments Maschine Studio Black
Native Instruments Maschine Studio Black With Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate
Next day delivery
Native Instruments Maschine Studio Black With Komplete 11
All the front end you could need for the mighty MASCHINE bundled with the popular Komplete software.
Next day delivery
Native Instruments Maschine Studio Product Overview By GAK
For a few years now MASCHINE has lead the way in terms of hardware/software beat making solutions.
The hugely popular MASCHINE series has found many fans across all genres of modern music. From sample wave editing to full production, Maschine has you covered and the ultimate way to control NATIVE INSTRUMENTS Komplete software is MASCHINE STUDIO. Its large footprint and extended front panel gives you parameter access to all MASCHINE 2.0s features and functions.
Featuring all new metering, two glorious HD OLED screens for all your editing needs, Maschine Studio is a truly impressive and inspiring piece of kit to work with. If you are new to MASCHINE or an existing user looking to upgrade your front end, the elegant design and professional work flow make MASCHINE STUDIO the complete solution for users of MASCHINE 2.0.
The MASCHINE Studio now comes bundled with the KOMPLETE Select software and we offer crossgrades from Komplete Select so that you can grab yourself a cheaper copy of Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Native Instruments Product Overview
This Is Maschine Studio
Ultimate beatmaking system with unprecedented physical control. The smoothest workflow, and the most tactile, responsive hardware in the industry.
Next Level Visual Feedback
MASCHINE STUDIO’s hi-resolution colour displays keep your eyes on the hardware, not your computer. From browsing sounds and plug-ins to dialing-in effects, it’s all right before your eyes. Sample, arrange, mix, perform and stay laser-focused on the groove.
Redefined Hands-On Control
Multi-colour pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Eight display knobs, edit buttons, and an ultra-precise jog-wheel let you browse, edit, and arrange faster than you ever thought possible. A dedicated level section delivers clear metering and monitoring. And a built-in stand delivers the perfect performance angle.
Power Of Software
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
Supreme Sounds Inside
Get inspired by over 22 GB of sound. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths, and dial-in 25 pro-grade effects directly from the hardware. Plus, you get KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – a premium selection of 11 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your MASCHINE hardware.
The World Of Maschine
Explore the entire the MASCHINE family – integrated software/hardware systems for advanced, intuitive groove production. Cutting-edge MASCHINE 2 software features a powerful audio engine, unlimited groups and effects sends, multicore support, MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths, scale, arp, and chord functions, and much more. And three flavors of hardware deliver the perfect beat making tool for every studio.
The Unstoppable Team
MASCHINE and KOMPLETE form an unstoppable production team. Browse and load KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects into MASCHINE. Hook up a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard and perform melodies, chords, and arpeggios on a luxurious Fatar keybed – all in perfect sync with MASCHINE’S acclaimed groove production workflow. A fully physical production experience – become unstoppable.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Combines the flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a hardware groovebox. Dedicated group buttons, master section with push encoder; two displays; high quality, touch sensitive multi-color pads
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies. Powerful sampling, slicing, time stretch, sound shaping, and edit features – all directly on the hardware
- 8 display knobs and buttons for immediate hardware access to parameter tweaking, browsing, and sound shaping
- 8GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops,sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects – all accessible via tag-based browser
- Dedicated mixer and plug-in pane in the software with control directly from the hardware; side-chaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds – fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE 9 Instruments and Effects with automatic parameter mapping and preset browsing – with 4 full-version KOMPLETE products**
- 24pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter,EQ,delay,reverband compressor; one touch automation recording, and expansive routing possibilities
- Runs as a VST®, Audio UnitsTM or AAX® plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST® and Audio UnitsTM plug-ins
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies, and melodies faster than you ever thought possible. MASCHINE STUDIO's workflow keeps you laser-focused on the quest for the perfect groove. Its pattern-based sequencer and high-performance sampler, exemplary drum synths, incredible suite of creative effects and pro instruments, and acclaimed sound library deliver ultimate production power.
- And MASCHINE STUDIO's impressive hardware delivers full tactile workflow.
- MASCHINE STUDIO redefines hands-on control. Big, high-res color screens show waveforms, patterns, scenes, NI product visuals, and mixer and meter levels in full detail. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat.
- Eight display knobs, edit buttons, and a jog wheel with LED indicator provide complete tactile control of MASCHINE's sequencer, instruments and effects. A dedicated level section delivers clear metering and monitoring. And a built-in stand delivers the perfect performance angle.
- Beneath MASCHINE STUDIO's advanced hardware is all-new software - exploding with cutting-edge technology.
- MASCHINE 2.0 delivers a spectacular, tag-based visual browser, unlimited groups and insert effects, sidechaining, and a sleek, intuitive mixer - all directly accessible from the hardware. MASCHINE 2.0 hosts any VST or AU plug-in and perfectly integrates into any studio setup as a plug-in in all major DAWs. The software also boasts full multi-core support for ultra-fast performance.
- Get inspired by MASCHINE's 8 GB library of production-ready sounds. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths - a broad sweet spot makes it super-easy to dial in just the sound you're looking for. Modulate 24 pro-quality studio effects directly from the hardware. Plus you get full versions of MASSIVE, PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and the SOLID BUS COMP.
- Instant, professional sound in a one-stop package.