Neat Microphones King Bee Condenser Mic
The Neat Microphones King Bee is a cardioid solid state condenser microphone. Neat Mics have given the King Bee an internally shock-mounted 34 mm medium diaphragm capsule, which combined with custom Class A discrete electronics can handle high sound pressure levels with a wide frequency and dynamic range. The King Bee has been designed for use with guitar amps, brass, live recordings, drums, and other sounds while retaining a level of detail that brings out the nuances in notoriously difficult instruments to capture such as flutes and and saxophones.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 34mm
- Frequency Response: 16Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 89dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 6dB (A weighted)
- Connector: Custom Beeline Quad
- Weight: 1.73 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Honeycomb Pop Filter, Beekeeper Shockmount, Beeline Custom Quad Cable, Velvet Storage Bag