Nektar Impact GX49 USB Controller Keyboard
Nektar Impact GX49 USB Controller Keyboard Product Overview by GAK
The Nektar Impact GX49 USB Controller Keyboard is a compact and versatile 49-key keyboard which is ideally tailored to work with your choice of DAW and allows you to capture your unique ideas while they are fresh in the mind.
Spanning four octaves, the GX49 has everything you need and more, boasting 49 velocity sensitive keys, a pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. You can use the pitch-bend and modulation wheels to alter the pitch or other parameters. A pair of octave buttons allow you to shift the range up or down -3/+4 octaves, signified by LED colours changing to signify the status. It is also equipped with two transpose buttons which enable you to shift the keyboard range up to +/- 12 semi tones.
Additionally, there are essential transport controls routed to 8 buttons including: undo, rewind, fast forward, track search (left and right) and patch search (left and right). The GX49 is also highly adaptable, and can be connected to USB devices and even iOS supported devices.
- 49-or 61 note full-sized velocity sensitive keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators (assignable to send Global MIDI Channel or Program)
- 7 x Transport buttons with secondary level for 14 MIDI controls.
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable )
- Potentiometer / control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Power on/off switch (back)