Nektar Pacer MIDI DAW Foot Controller
Nektar Pacer Product Overview by GAK
The Pacer is a MIDI DAW Foot Controller from Nektar that gives you hands-free control over your DAW of choice.
Unlike any other product on the market right now, the PACER gives you to step away from your computer by giving you the ability to controll your DAW, whilst also giving you a whole host of dedicated track and transport controls. Onboard there are 10 programmable LED foot switches, 4 switching relays and connections for up to 4 external foot switches and 2 expression pedals.
Nektar DAW integration includes support for Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper and Studio One.
Connection wise the Pacer gives you the ability to integrate analog amps with conventional footswitch sockets into your setup just as well as software guitar apps or other MIDI-capable hardware.
- Track and Transport control with Nektar DAW integration, MCU (for almost all other DAWs) and Pro Tools setup.
- Presets for popular guitar MIDI devices such as Line6 Pod and Helix, Avid Eleven, Kemper Profiler, AxeFX and more.
- Fully programmable MIDI control
- 24 presets (Banks A-D each store 6 presets).
- 10 programmable foot switches.
- 4 programmable external foot switches (optional).
- 2 programmable external expression pedals (optional).
- 4 programmable relays
- 1 programmable encoder
- Up to 16 MIDI messages can be programmed to be sent when each of the 24 presets are selected.
- Foot switches can be programmed to send up to 6 messages when activated or in a step sequence (one after the other).
- RGB LED's provide multi-color status indicators (user programmable).
- Dedicated icons for Nektar DAW integration
- MIDI Out for external hardware control or used as USB MIDI interface.
- USB Class compliant and powered either from USB host or USB power supply.
- Standard external PSU socket (9v, center positive).
- Solid steel casing - built to last.