Neumann TLM 103 Studio Microphone with Shockmount Set, Black
THE TLM 103 STUDIO SET COMES SUPPLIED WITH THE DEDICATED NEUMANN EA-1 SHOCKMOUNT.
The Neumann TLM103 is an affordable large diaphragm, cardioid condenser microphone derived from the famous U87. It's well-balanced performance and extremely low self-noise make it the microphone of choice for virtually all recording, broadcast and production applications.
By utilizing the tried and true transformerless circuit found in numerous Neumann microphones, the TLM 103 features yet unattained low self-noise and the highest sound pressure level transmission. The capsule, derived from that used in the U 87, has a cardioid pattern, is acoustically well-balanced and provides extraordinary attenuation of signals from the rear.
The TLM 103 Studio set comes supplied with an EA-1 dedicated shockmount.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A
- Suitable for: Vocalist recording, Announcer's mic for broadcasting/voice over, Due to minimal self-noise: on-air mic for radio/broadcast, very low amplitude signals, radio drama, sampling, foley/sound effects, Home recording and project studios, Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion, guitar amps, drum overheads
- High-quality professional equipment for limited budgets
- Supplied with EA-1 Shockmount
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year