Neumann TLM 49 Studio Microphone with Shockmount Set
Cardioid Condenser microphone
THE TLM 49 SET COMES WITH THE A DEDICATED SHOCKMOUNT.
Neumann TLM 49 Condenser Microphone for Vocals. The TLM 49 is a large-diaphragm studio microphone with a cardioid directional characteristic and a warm sound which is especially optimized for vocal performance. It is supplied as a set, with an elastic suspension.
The design is inspired by that of the legendary M 49 and M 50 microphones of the 1950s. Naturally the TLM 49 has the typical Neumann fine matte nickel finish. The "sound design" is also oriented toward that of the M 49 and the U 47. By combining its retro look with proven Neumann transformerless circuit technology, this microphone ensures low self-noise and the use of high gain levels.
The TLM 49 uses the famous K 47 capsule, which was also used in the M 49 and the U 47. The capsule has a linear frequency response up to the upper mid-range. Above 2 kHz there is a gentle presence boost up to 3 dB.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Acoustic operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa ? -38,5 dBV Â± 1 dB
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1000 ohms
- Total dynamic range of the microphone amplifier (re. 0.5 % THD) 102 dB, (re. 3 % THD) 115 dB
- Maximum output voltage 10 dBu 2.45 V
- Phantom Powering 48 V Â± 4 V (P 48, IEC 1938)
- Current consumption 3.2 mA
- Dimensions: diameter 78 mm length 165 mm
- Weight 800 g