Neumann U 87 Ai Studio Microphone, Black
Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone.
THE NEUMANN U87AI COMES SUPPLIED WITH AN ATTRACTIVE WOODEN CASE.
The legendary Neumann U87, known for its warm, rich sound and precision engineering, is perhaps the world's most widely used large diaphragm condenser studio microphone. It is equipped with a large dual-diaphragm capsule with three directional patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8. These are selectable with a switch below the headgrille.
A 10 dB attenuation switch is located on the rear. It enables the microphone to handle sound pressure levels up to 127 dB without distortion. Furthermore, the low frequency response can be reduced to compensate for proximity effect.
When making a professional studio investment, this microphone is always on the list
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Variable large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule
- The studio microphone classic
- Three directional characteristics: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable low frequency roll-off
- Switchable 10 dB pre-attenuation
- Ideal as main and as support microphone in the most differing recording situations
- Advanced Output Circuitry - Although the microphone features the original capsule, the U 87 AI mt features improved output electronics that provide higher sensitivity and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- A Wooden Jeweler's Case is included with this microphone
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year