Neumann U 87 Ai mt Studio Set, Black
THE NEUMANN U87ai STUDIO SET COMES SUPPLIED IN A WOODEN JEWELLERS BOX WITH A DEDICATED EA87 SHOCK MOUNT.
The legendary Neumann U87, known for its warm, rich sound and precision engineering, is perhaps the world's most widely used large diaphragm condenser studio microphone. It is equipped with a large dual-diaphragm capsule with three directional patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8. These are selectable with a switch below the headgrille.
A 10 dB attenuation switch is located on the rear. It enables the microphone to handle sound pressure levels up to 127 dB without distortion. Furthermore, the low frequency response can be reduced to compensate for proximity effect.
When making a professional studio investment, this microphone is always on the list
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Variable large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule
- The studio microphone classic
- Three directional characteristics: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable low frequency roll-off
- Switchable 10 dB pre-attenuation
- Ideal as main and as support microphone in the most differing recording situations
- Advanced Output Circuitry - Although the microphone features the original capsule, the U 87 AI mt features improved output electronics that provide higher sensitivity and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- A Wooden Jeweler's Case is included with this microphone
- Comes with EA87 shock mount.