Nord Electro 5D 61
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Nord Electro 5D 61 Product Overview by GAK
The Nord Electro 5D 61 is a professional modelling keyboard from the Nord Electro 5 range of Vintage modelling keyboards.
Featuring a 61-note keybed with semi-weighted waterfall keys (key-range C - C) and physical drawbars for the Organ section. One great feature of the 5D is the ability to split and layer sounds for example Piano/ Organ, Piano/ Sample, Sample/ Organ allowing the musician to perform two parts at once.
The professional effects featured in the Nord Electro 5D includes Tube Overdrive, Vibe effect, Reverb & Delay make the Nord Electro 5D the ideal choice of keyboard for musicians looking to put on a professional and impressive show.
Nord Product Overview
Since its introduction in 2001 the Nord Electro has been the natural choice for musicians in need of authentic emulations of classical electro mechanical and acoustic instruments in a portable and easy to use package.
With greatly expanded memory, the added ability to split and layer and a live focused program section, the new Nord Electro 5 is a highly refined, focused yet flexible stage keyboard.
The Nord Electro 5 has two sound slots that can be combined in a layer or split over the keyboard (Organ/Piano, Piano/Sample Synth or Sample Synth/Organ). Each of the sound slots can have specific effects, Control Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal assigned to them – for example chorus and Sustain Pedal on the Piano and some Delay and a Control Pedal on the Sample Synth. The split function includes 6 split points, indicated with LED lights. Each of the effects sections can be assigned freely to either Upper or Lower parts.
The Electro 5 features a new Set List mode that lets you easily organise a group of Programs for each specific song in the list. Each song can consist of up to 4 different Programs, freely assignable from your existing Programs. You can create unique Set Lists for different bands or situations and the names and order can be easily customised on the fly without connecting it to a computer. The super clear new OLED display offers excellent overview when selecting sounds and editing programs.
A new organise function allows you to effortlessly rearrange the order of Programs and Samples without it affecting your Programs or any set lists that use them.
Just plug your MP3 or CD player to the rear panel monitor input to play along, rehearse to or jam with previously recorded music without the need of an external mixer or sound system. The signal is monitored through the headphone output.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Splits and Layers - Piano/Organ, Piano/Sample, Sample/Organ
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 256 MB memory for Nord Sample Library
- OLED Display for excellent overview and readability
- 6 Split Points with LED indicators
- Redesigned Program section with Set List feature
- E-E key range for 5D 73 and 5 HP
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack/Release and dynamic controls
- Physical Drawbars on 5D 61 and 5D 73 models
- Principal Pipe Organ model
- B3 Tone Wheel Bass
- Leslie 122 simulation from Nord C2D
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (5D 61/73)
- All effects now in Stereo
- Tube overdrive simulation
- Vibe effect
- Separate Reverb/Delay effects
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah-wah can be controlled with Control Pedal