Notion NOTION 3 Next Generation Music Notation Software
NOTION3 is not just another music notation software program. It is based on a simple premise...you want your music to sound good. NOTION3 is the first product that truly bridges the gap between notation and an audio application.
So now, not only can you compose and hear your notated score played back instantly with real instrument samples, you can actually perform live or produce music that sounds simply amazing.
Exclusively featuring the London Symphony Orchestra as well as popular instruments such as guitar, bass, and drums recorded by legendary artists at top studios around the world.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- USER INTERFACE
- - Easy to look at. Easy to Use. No special training needed to use NOTION. It's sleek screen design and intuitive workflow let you focus on your music.
- EASY SCORE SETUP
- - Creating a score with NOTION3 is simple, intuitive and fast. You won't get stuck wading through long lists of options, hunt for the instruments you want or endure multiple repetitive steps every time you start a new score. With NOTION3, your instrument choices are presented in organized and logical groupings using a semi-transparent overlay on top of the score area. This enables you to quickly add, move, change, and delete staves with simple mouse click.
- SIMPLY SMART TOOL PALETTE
- - Think of it as a musician's tool belt with all the essential tools neatly organized within easy reach. Simply move your cursor over a graphic or text and a menu of options automatically opens. Roll over a different graphic or text, and a different menu opens. If you want quick access to a specific group of tools, you can "lock open" that particular menu. It's your choice where to place your palette; on the score, docked at the bottom of the screen, or hide it altogether when it's not in use.
- INTERACTIVE FRETBOARD AND CHORD LIBRARY
- - Many guitarists find it convenient to first capture the fingerings they perform on an instrument before translating them into tab or notation. The interactive Fretboard offers a quick, convenient way to build your score by clicking virtual strings. You can customize the fretboard stringing to resemble (and capture the notes of) a 6 or 7 string guitar, 4 or 5 string bass, or other fretted instruments. NOTION3 also lets you enter chord names or select from the comprehensive chord library and add slash marks to show the rhythm.
- OVER 10 GB OF SOUNDS
- MORE INSTRUMENTS - FROM CLASSICAL TO ROCK
- - NOTION3 comes with a greatly expanded sound library that now includes all of the Guitar, Bass, and Drum samples from PROGRESSION. From Orchestral, to Jazz, to Rock, NOTION3 has the sounds to support virtually any musical genre.
- EXPANDED AND ENHANCED
- - NOTION3 features a new enhanced sample library of the London Symphony Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios. Each instrument was painstakingly recorded to capture a full set of multi-timbre samples, articulations, performance techniques, and expressions. The new NOTION3 library was recorded in stereo capturing numerous dynamic levels per sample. The end result is a fuller, richer sound with greater expression than ever before. When combined with NOTION3's pro-audio features, scores can be played back with incredible realism.
- TRUE EXPRESSIVE CONTROL (TEC)
- - NOTION3's proprietary TEC Sample Management Engine automatically maps every score element to the exact sound, enabling the user to experience the full palette of sound unique to each instrument without having to deal with MIDI editing and without the need for external software or hardware.
- STUDIO COMPATIBILITY
- - NOTION3 is the only notation product with full ReWire integration that supports both host and slave options. Built to be compatible with digital audio workstations, NOTION3 works effortlessly with third-party VSTi libraries and VST effects, has full MIDI functionality, and can save as or import audio files.
- REWIRE SUPPORT - MASTER OR SLAVE
- - NOTION3 is currently the only notation product to provide full ReWire functionality - including both host and slave options. ReWire, developed by Propellerhead is best described as a "virtual audio cable" that allows you to not only route audio between two different applications, but also synchronize and control them simultaneously.
- BUILT IN SUPPORT FOR MAJOR SOUND LIBRARIES
- - NOTION3 introduces built-in VST instrument presets for some of the top orchestral libraries available on the market today. Every instrument preset contains mappings for all available articulations and performance techniques, requiring nothing else of the user, but writing music. Instruments from different libraries work seamlessly together, one can even copy paste between them and preserve playback of all score markings. No hassle, just write!
- IMPORT YOUR FINALE OR SIBELIUS SCORES
- - Through our integrated MusicXML import feature you can use the power of NOTION3 with your existing Finale or Sibelius scores. Unlike other applications, NOTION3 comes with complete
No upgrades available