Novation Launchpad Pro
Novation Launchpad Pro Product Overview by GAK
The ultimate controller for DJ's and producers, the Launchpad pro utilisie an 8x8 grid of RGB velocity sensitive pads.
The perfect tool to be used alongside Ableton Live allowing you to control just about any part of DAW with the push of a button.
The simple plug and play setup is an added advantage, simple plug in the USB and you're off!
Novation Product Overview
The Novation Launchpad Pro is a vibrant and fun professional grid instrument ideally used with Ableton Live. With a simple design and layout plus a bright 8x8 RGB Grid, the Novation Launchpad Pro is an exciting and useful instrument that allows you to control just about any track, part or effect in your arrangement with just the push of a button. The Novation Launchpad Pro comes with everything you need to get started, including cables and software, and can be bus-powered over USB. It's also class compliant and doesn't need any drivers; just install the software, plug in and start performing.
- Enhance your performance: Launchpad Pro is the best and simplest performance grid instrument for Ableton Live. It integrates seamlessly and simplifies the challenge of performing live in Ableton, by giving you hands-on control of your clips and tracks with four simple modes: Session, Note, Device and User. You don't need to set anything up; simply plug in and starting playing your music - everything will just work.
- Control just about anything: Whichever software you're using, Launchpad Pro lets you control it and any piece of external hardware. Plug it straight into Logic Pro and play it like a keyboard, or connect the MIDI ports to Bass Station II and play riffs on your grid.
- Immediately play your clips: The 8x8 grid of RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Ableton, so you can concentrate on triggering and combining your loops and ideas.
- Make dynamic beats: Drum racks are automatically laid out and illuminated, which makes it as easy as possible to create expressive beats and drum performances using the velocity and pressure-sensitive pads.
- Play it like an instrument: You can easily play notes, scales and chords on the grid, because Launchpad Pro illuminates its pads in melodic layouts. You'll get RGB LED feedback every time you press a pad and, if you're in Standalone Mode, you can use the grid to play any of your software and external hardware, too.
- Mix without losing focus: Get slick, immediate access to all your mixer controls mid-performance, so you stay in your flow. There's no need to enter a separate mixer mode; press and hold a mixer function button (like mute or volume), make a change, and then simply release the button to drop straight back into your performance.