Numark HF325 On-Ear DJ Headphones
Numark HF325 On-Ear DJ Headphones Overview by GAK
The Numark HF325's are professional on-ear headphones that feature studio-grade acoustics with stunning detail for DJ use. The noise-isolating design of the Numark HF325 headphones makes them ideal for cueing tracks in a noisy club environment. Another great feature for DJ's is the rotating ear cups for one-ear monitoring. All-in-all, the Numark HF325's are a great pair of headphones for any DJ.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Studio-grade acoustics with stunning detail for DJ use
- On-ear cups provide exceptional noise isolation and portability
- Exceptional handling power for use with pro-grade mixers and controllers
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response lets you hear every nuance
- Immediate, up-front sound signature gets you closer to the mix
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
- 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
- Starting with recording studio grade sound quality, the HF325 reveals the critical detail in your mix. The on-ear, noise isolating earcups reduce ambient noise to a minimum, making them ideal for use in loud club environments. The immediate, up-front sound signature is like a microscope for your ears. Vocals are intimate, bass is tight and punchy, and the subtle nuances in tracks are exposed with smooth, rich detail.
- The rotating earcup makes single-ear monitoring a cinch. No more pinching a stiff set of cans between your shoulder and cheek just to get a peek at the main mix and cue mix. We made it practical to keep your hands on the mix, not the headphones. A big upgrade from bundled and all-purpose headphones, the HF325 provides the features you need to perform at your best.
- HF325 Headphones
- 4-foot headphone cable
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter