Numark M4 3 Channel Scratch Mixer
Numark M4 Three-Channel Scratch Mixer
M4 is a three-channel tabletop mixer designed for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4” microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices.
Where M4 really shines is its impressive input section. Two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of SIX inputs! Add Master and Record outputs, and steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, and you’ve a powerhouse package that’s ready to handle whatever the gig throws at you.
M4 has the inputs, controls, and features to turn what would be a problem for the average mixer into a simple plug-in. Don’t get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig. Upgrade to M4.
- Three-channel tabletop mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls
- Line: 10K ohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input
- Phono: 47k ohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output
- Line: 7V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (maximum output JIS-A weighted) Line: Better than 100dB Mic: Better than 95dB Phono: Better than 85dB
- Frequency response: Line: 20 – 20,000 Hz ±0.5dB Mic: 20 – 15,000 Hz ±0.5dB Phono: ±1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Channel Equalizer: Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20 Hz Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3 kHz Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15 kHz