Old Blood Noise Whitecap Dual Tremolo Pedal
Introducing the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap Asynchronous Dual Tremolo pedal. You've probably heard the old proverb: "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together". Well, what if you could do both?
Combining a three-control analog tremolo and a multi-shape digital tap tremolo, the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap lets you find new tremolo textures by combining the two sounds in series or parallel. Quick chops, slow ramps, asynchronous modulations, smooth sines, phase flipped undulations, textural rhythmic drifts - it's all there in the Whitecap.
The Whitecap will take you far down the sonic rabbit hole and it’ll do it fast! On the right-hand-side of the pedal you get a classic analog tremolo, which goes from slow sways to flickeringly fast tremolo chops, while the left-hand features a digital tap-tempo controlled tremolo, serving up supremely slow waves and shooting synthy pulses via its 5 selectable wave shapes (Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw and Reverse Saw).
Use the two tremolos independently for classic tremolo tones or begin to combine them, in either series or parallel, for unique choppy chain reactions that will far transcend the tremolo worlds you’re used to. Sync up the digital tremolo to the beat of your song with Whitecap’s tap tempo feature, throw in the analog side and get either a complimentary counter-rhythm or a touch of un-synced trippy madness. Now hold down tap tempo and hear your digital tremolo suddenly glide into a totally different rhythm, seeing you create new evolving textures on the fly.
Whether you want to retain a firm grasp of realities or want your pulsating perceptions turned upside down, the Whitecap is sure to deliver the goods.
- Analog and Digital tremolos in one pedal - for a world of interweaving textures
- Analog Tremolo - goes from slow to almost ring-mod fast
- Digital Tremolo - sports 5 wave-shapes and Tap Tempo control
- Ramp Mode - shift the speed up or down by holding the tap footswitch
- Series/Parallel Toggle - for interacting of independent tremolo tones
- Expression Port - for external tap control
- Subdivision Toggle - set the tap tempo to deliver either Quarter notes, Eighth notes or Triplets
- Relay Bypass switching
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU (9 V DC, centre -, 2.1 mm, ~106 mA current draw)