Orange AD200B 200W Bass Head, Black
We think if an amp sounds great to start with... Who's going to want to change it?!? Versatility? You'd be amazed at the tonal variations and sound that can be achieved with 5 controls! We're talking ""British Valve"" watts here! Crank an AD200 BASS up on stage and it'll blow away any transistor equivalent! ""A meticulously hand-wired all tube head.
Four 6550 output tubes produce 200 watts. Externally, the amp retains the familiar Orange graphics, but internally the AD200B is a completely new design that exploits the ""less is more"" philosophy to it's fullest. Orange has been aggressively redesigning it's entire line - with great results.
- Control Panel
- -Master Volume
- -Gain Control
- -Bass EQ
- -Middle EQ
- -Treble EQ
- Inputs: Dual Input Sockets
- Outputs: 4 ohm and 8 ohm Speaker Outs
- Construction: Enamelled Steel Chassis Mounted In A Heavy Duty Cabinet
- Pre-amp Valves: 1 X ECC83 1 X ECC81 dual triodes
- Power-amp Valves: 4 X 6550 tetrodes
- Dimensions: 55cm X 24cm X 24 cm
- Gross Weight: 24kg
No upgrades available
Awesome. Not light though....