Orange AD200B 200W Bass Head, Black
With it's "fat", "smooth" sounds, the AD200 BASS is an amplifier decades of bass players have been looking for. Many manufacturers resort to complex control systems which allow a user to try to make their amps sound good.
We think if an amp sounds great to start with... Who's going to want to change it?!? Versatility? You'd be amazed at the tonal variations and sound that can be achieved with 5 controls! We're talking "British Valve" watts here! Crank an AD200 BASS up on stage and it'll blow away any transistor equivalent! "A meticulously hand-wired all tube head.
Four 6550 output tubes produce 200 watts. Externally, the amp retains the familiar Orange graphics, but internally the AD200B is a completely new design that exploits the "less is more" philosophy to it's fullest. Orange has been aggressively redesigning it's entire line - with great results.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Control Panel
- -Master Volume
- -Gain Control
- -Bass EQ
- -Middle EQ
- -Treble EQ
- Inputs: Dual Input Sockets
- Outputs: 4 ohm and 8 ohm Speaker Outs
- Construction: Enamelled Steel Chassis Mounted In A Heavy Duty Cabinet
- Pre-amp Valves: 1 X ECC83 1 X ECC81 dual triodes
- Power-amp Valves: 4 X 6550 tetrodes
- Dimensions: 55cm X 24cm X 24 cm
- Gross Weight: 24kg
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year