Orange Amp Detonator Buffered ABY Switcher Pedal
The Orange Amp Detonator Buffered ABY Switcher is an active pedal with two outputs, one of which has an isolating transformer. The transformer is totally transparent and both outputs are buffered for a low noise, linear circuit. Orange have made the Amp Detonator the most silent ABY Switcher on the market, meaning no thumps and whumps when switching amps. A polarity switch lets you correct phase issues to maintain your tone. Also, an LED light and 9V battery compartment make this the ideal choice for players who gig without a pedalboard.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Driving long cables is no problem as the Amp Detonator's buffered low impedance signal ensures your input's upper frequencies are maintained. Output B features an isolating transformer which eliminates common ground loop hum when using two amps simultaneously. The transformer output has been engineered for maximum transparency, correcting some of the tone-altering characteristics that affect many other ABY boxes.
- Two amps out of phase with each other sound awful but many ABY switchers ignore this. Even if the amps are in phase, running different pedal chains to each amp can reverse the polarity of the signal, causing the two signals to be out of phase when engaging both amps. The Amp Detonator addresses this with a simple fix on the top of the unit.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year