Orange CR120C Crush Pro 120W 2x12 Combo, Orange
Orange CR120C Crush Pro 120W 2x12 Combo, Orange Product Overview
The new high power Crush range heralds a new dawn for Orange Amplifiers. These mark Orange's first foray into the world of high power, solid-state amplifiers. The reason it has taken so long? We have yet to be happy with the sound, that is, until now.
Although simplistic in its design, we have also given the amplifiers a transparent effects loop, allowing you to plug in your favourite pedals to open the amplifier up to a wide variety of situations and playing styles. Finally, the amplifier contains an inbuilt digital reverb, providing the player with a natural sounding spring, hall or plate reverb.
Like with all our amplifiers, the look had to be right, the Crush exhibit the same features as their valve based brothers which includes Orange basket-weave Tolex, woven speaker grille, beading, hieroglyphs and of course the Orange signature picture frame edging.
The CR120C is a 120W solid-state combo made from 18mm ply and loaded with Oranges own 2+ù12G" 60W, 8 Ohm Voice of the World speakers. Like all of the parts in our products, these speakers are of the highest quality, both in terms of construction and tone. The Voice of the Worlds combined with the analogue solid-state circulatory gives the CR120C the tonal clarity and definition players adore in an Orange amplifier.
The CR120C has been designed to look and sound the part, be it in a rehearsal, living room or on the stage.
Please note picture for black combo shows Orange.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Features Two Channel, Digital Reverb.
- Controls Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble. Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain. Global: Volume and Reverb.
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) 120 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos) NA (Solid State)
- Speaker Output options (Heads) NA
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) 2 x 12", 60 Watt, 8 Ohm Voice of the World
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year