Orange RK100H MKIII Rockerverb 100W Head, Orange
The Orange RK100H MKIII Rockerverb 100H Guitar Head is the result of 10 years of player feedback as to how to improve the already phenomenal Rockerverb amps. As possibly the best dual-channel guitar head in the world, the RK100H MKII was hard to improve, but somehow Orange did it.
Firstly, Orange have added the ability to switch power from 100 Watts to 70, 50 or 30 Watts. This means you don't HAVE to blow up the rest of your band. You still can, but this switching makes recording and practicing at more acceptable levels possible without sacrificing gain. A footswitchable attenuator has also been incorporated, like the Thunderverb and Dual Dark series amps.
Orange have re-voiced the clean channel on the MKIII for a more chiming tone that sounds warm and vintage even at higher volumes. To compliment this the spring reverb has been reworked for a more classic reverb sound. If you're looking for a pro amp that gives you amazing overdriven tones and sparkling cleans, look no further than the amazing Orange MKIII Rockerverb 100H.
Call GAK now for Orange info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- FEATURES: TWIN CHANNEL CLASS A/B GUITAR AMP HEAD, FOOTSWITCHABLE VALVE DRIVEN REVERB, VALVE BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP, FOOTSWITCHABLE ATTENUATOR & SELECTABLE OUTPUT WATTAGE.
- TOP PANEL (RIGHT TO LEFT): INPUT, CLEAN CHANNEL: VOLUME, BASS, TREBLE | DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE | REVERB, ATTENUATOR | CLEAN/DIRTY SELECTOR, FULL/STANDBY/HALF POWER, MAINS SWITCH
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKET WEAVE VINYL
- OUTPUT POWER: 100 WATTS: 4 VALVES (FULL POWER)
- 70 WATTS: 4 VALVES (HALF POWER)
- 50 WATTS: 2 VALVES (FULL POWER)
- 30 WATTS: 2 VALVES (HALF POWER)
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS: 1Ã—8 OHM OR 1Ã—16 OHM OR 2Ã—16 OHM
- VALVES: PREAMP: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- POWER AMP: 4 X EL34
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 55 Ã— 27X 28CM (21.65 X 10.63 X 11.02"³)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 24.75KG (54.56LB)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year