Orange RK50C MKIII Rockerverb 50W 2x12 Combo, Orange
A half power switch lets you play the amp at 25 Watts as well as its full 50 Watts, which lets you reach higher gain at lower volumes, ideal for practicing and recording. A footswitchable attenuator is also included so you can really crank things up.
The reverb and clean channel have also been improved to give you a chimey, musical tone that sings with vintage warmth. If you're looking for a two-channel amp that can handle super cleans and dirty high gain, look no further than the Orange MKIII Rockerverb 50C.
Call GAK now for Orange info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- FEATURES: TWIN CHANNEL CLASS A/B 12Ã—12"³ GUITAR AMP COMBO, FOOTSWITCHABLE VALVE DRIVEN REVERB, VALVE BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP, FOOTSWITCHABLE ATTENUATOR & SELECTABLE OUTPUT WATTAGE.
- TOP PANEL (LEFT TO RIGHT): INPUT, CLEAN CHANNEL: VOLUME, BASS, TREBLE | DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE | REVERB, ATTENUATOR | CLEAN/DIRTY SELECTOR, FULL/STANDBY/HALF POWER, MAINS SWITCH
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKET WEAVE VINYL
- OUTPUT POWER: 50 WATTS: FULL POWER
- 25 WATTS: HALF POWER
- SPEAKERS: 2 X 12"³ CELESTION VINTAGE 30 (16 OHMS TOTAL)
- EXTENSION CABINET? EXTENSION CABINET? YES, SEE USER MANUAL
- VALVES: PREAMP: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- POWER AMP: 2 X EL34
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 66 Ã— 54 X 28CM (25.98 X 21.26 X 11.02IN)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 37.6KG (82.89LB)
I got this amp for myself and as a partial present for my 30th birthday. The Orange Rockerverb MKIII 50C is a wonderful amp. The build quality is also top notch! Both the clean and the dirty channels sound amazing. There is a lot of headroom on the clean channel and the dirty channel has a lot of integrity when dialing in more gain. This amp is LOUD, much like what you would expect. The attenuator is a must have feature if you intend to use this amp at home. The attenuator knob allows you to drive the amp and get those amaizing sounds when the amp breaks-up on either channels, outputting from the speakers at modest TV volumes due to the attenuation. Roll off the attenuator and the amp is simply too loud for my house at the channel volumes that I want to play at. Overall a great purchase, well worth the money.